Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainy Day Play

  Today it is raining.  Yesterday it rained.  And the day before that it rained, too.
The yard is muddy & I need to play.  So we play Fetch in the house.  I like to play fetch with lots of stuff.  A ball is cool because it bounces and rolls.  And Puff is cool because I can chew on different parts of him.  If I chew on his big belly he squeaks.
So Mom throws Puff down the hall & I get him.  Then we play tug-o-war with Puff a little bit, then I chew on him.  Then Mom throws him again.
You will notice that even if Puff curls up and plays dead, I keep biting him.  I find it very soothing to gnaw on his spines and ears.  I also like that in Puff's eyes I am a formidable dog.  This is a Puff's eye view of me (don't I look dangerous?)

1 comment:

  1. Terrifying - You are absolutely the most terrifying thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete