Friday, March 20, 2009

Hiking at Hanging Rock Park

Today we went hiking at Hanging Rock Park.  I led the way most of the time.

I got to sniff lots of great smells.  It was a lot of fun.

Here I am at one of the waterfalls with my dad.  He took most of the pictures because he remembered to bring his iPhone but mom forgot her camera at home.

This is me with mom.  Although she forgot her camera, she did bring poop bags and water for me.  I didn't need the bags, but after the walk I drank a lot of water.

One of the hard things about being the trail leader is knowing where to go.  They have lots of signs to help you find your way.  We went to both the hidden falls and the window falls.  There are tons of stone steps that lead to the falls and I climbed down and back up all on my own.  Dad was talking about having to carry me, but I showed him.  All in all, it was a good time & I was smiling almost the whole time we were there (when I wasn't sniffing).  I hope we go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment