Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's good to see the big picture in life

Sometimes you need to see the whole thing to understand life.
For instance, in the photo below it looks like I'm about to chase a furry animal.  Like a squirrel, or a chipmunk, or a cat.
But what I'm really after is that magic water-squirting device my dad is holding. 
Here's another example.  In the first shot it looks like I'm snuggled up to a bed I've made from random things, because I have no real dog beds.  Aren't I pitiful?  See how cheap my mom & dad are, that I have to scrounge for things to use as a bed?
But when we look at a larger picture, you see there is a dog bed.  Hmmm.  Maybe mom & dad aren't as cheap as it seems.
And if we take an even larger view, we can see another dog bed in the upper right corner of the image (next to the blue Wii Fit step that mom & dad don't use as often as they should).
So when I think my life is all work and no play - between daycare, farm dog auditions, and cat herding - I have to think about the bigger picture.  And I probably need to go make a new dog bed, I think there's some clean laundry on the bed that I can reach.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment