Saturday, June 20, 2009

Meeting LARGE groups of people

Camp Bow Wow had a fun day recently with lots of dog rescue groups & games for people (and pets). We all went & I got to see one of my bestest buddies, an American Eskimo Spitz named Pearl. Ailsa wasn't there because she's still traveling with her mom (I miss Ailsa, but she's coming back soon).
I did GREAT! I barked at people at first, but then something happened and I just relaxed and had FUN. I guess everyone was so friendly that after meeting the first 5 people I figured they were all probably nice. I got lots of treats and had a blast. Man, was I tired on the ride home. Its exhausting to meet a few dozen people and dogs.
One of the daycare staff was dressed as a clown and she made balloon collars for us, Pearl and I looked particularly cute in ours, see?

No comments:

Post a Comment